Clever Cooking – Recipes
Professional quality all-rounder
Whether you are hosting a large gathering, cooking for the family or simply want to make a quick snack: The Clever Cooking range offers dishes for preparing, serving and storing all kinds of meals in different portion sizes.
STUFFED VEGETABLE GRATIN
For 4 people / about 20 minutes + 20 min baking time
1. Cut the bell peppers, tomatoes and zucchinis in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Arrange the empty halves in a Clever Cooking baking pan. Preheat oven to 200°C (390° F).
2. Finely dice the inside of the vegetables, saute in olive oil, season with herbs and salt and stir in the croûtons.
3. Fill the sauted mixture into the hallow halves and dribble with olive oil.
4. Bake about 20 min. at 200°C.
Clever Cooking Blue / Round baking dish
SPINACH SALMON NOODLE CASSEROLE
For 4 people / about 20 minutes + 25 min baking time
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Blanch spinach, cut salmon into cubes 2x2 cm and grate Parmesan.
3. Melt butter, whisk in flour, allow to bubble, add milk and whisk steadily until smooth, simmer gently 10-15 minutes. Stir in ricotta and some of the grated Parmesan. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4. Put everything together in a Clever Cooking baking pan, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and bake 25 min. at 180°C (350° F).
Clever Cooking Green / Round baking dish
For 2 people / about 10 minutes + 20 min baking time
1. Arrange the washed fresh raspberries or thawed frozen raspberries in a Clever Cooking baking pan.
2. Knead the flour, sugar and butter with a pinch of salt into a streusel dough (by hand works best).
3. Spread the streusel dough evenly over the raspberries and bake for 20 min. at 175°C (convection oven)
4. Enjoy warm or allow to cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.