- Premium-quality ceramic kitchen sinks made from 100% natural raw materials
- Classic overlapping installation for ceramic kitchen sinks
- 100% natural raw materials and craftsmanship underpinned by 270 years of ceramics experience
- Stainless steel hanging tray and cutting board with a real wood veneer
- Stainless steel makes these kitchen taps and fittings durable and easy to clean.
Ceramic sinks – always a good idea.
The name Villeroy & Boch is synonymous with beautifully crafted ceramics. This holds true for the company's ceramic kitchen sink models as well: available in a wide selection of styles to allow you to design your very own dream kitchen. Whether you are looking for a built-in basin, an undermount sink, a flush-mounted sink or a corner sink, Villeroy & Boch has many ceramic sinks to suit all styles and space requirements. A wide range of accessories completes the selection.
- Sealed sink surfaces for easy cleaning and more hygiene in the kitchen
- High resistance to impact and scratches and a very low risk of damage
- Durable for everyday kitchen use, even when exposed to intense heat or cold
Both functional and attractive: Villeroy & Boch's ceramic built-in sinks are mounted onto the worktop from above. This makes them an ideal choice for kitchen worktops in different materials. A choice of 18 on-trend colours and 2 decors open up custom design options for your kitchen.
- Customized design for your kitchen from Villeroy & Boch
- Villeroy & Boch's high-quality ceramic built-in sinks make washing up a pleasure.
- Hygiene and aesthetics come together in a modern design
- From classic to contemporary, you will find a built-in basin to suit your taste.
Ceramic – Top quality throughout the entire lifespan
We all spend a lot of time in the kitchen every day. So the ceramic we use in this important room also needs to meet special demands. Villeroy & Boch can look back on 270 years of experience with this material. The ceramic from the expert is robust, resistant to impact and scratches and guarantees lasting performance in your kitchen.
- Absolute food-safe quality, ideal for the kitchen
- Highly resistant to scratches, cracks and chips
- Very easy to clean – thanks to CeramicPlus, dirt and limescale deposits almost remove themselves.
- Heat-resistant: hot dishes, pots and pans can be placed on the ceramic surface with peace of mind.
Coordinating accessories available – A practical pleasure
High-quality kitchen accessories need to impress with excellent quality. Made from real wood or stainless steel, Villeroy & Boch’s kitchen accessories are more than a match for the everyday demands of kitchen work. The cleverly designed hanging trays, strainer bowls and cutting boards are a perfect fit for Villeroy & Boch's ceramic sinks.
- Practical strainer bowl for preparing, cooking and cleaning up
- Waste bowls for quick and easy kitchen clean-up
- Flexible stainless steel roll-up rack that can be used for draining or as a storage area
- Turn knob for easy operation of the waste outlet – available for all taps
Intelligent details for premium kitchens
Villeroy & Boch’s high-quality kitchen taps and fittings impress with their functionality and design. From classic to modern, the kitchen taps can be combined with all styles and coordinate particularly well with Villeroy & Boch sinks. The extensive range of fittings includes the perfect solution for every taste and kitchen configuration.
- A wide range of kitchen sink accessories for daily use ensures maximum comfort.
- A choice of 14 lightfast colours coordinating with the sinks is available for select collections.
- Window placement solutions, extra-long hoses and external connection spigots allow easy installation in any location.