Design knows no barriers
Accessible bathroom design has a new standard: O.novo Vita. The extended collection comprises versatile bathroom ceramics and accessories for special requirements. Attractive details, such as the handles on the ceramic washbasin, offer extra comfort for cross-generational and hospital bathrooms. O.novo Vita complies with all the standards for accessible bathrooms and the special DirectFlush WCs and optional AntiBac glaze even exceed the strict hygiene requirements. For beautiful barrier-free bathrooms!
Anna Schaffelhuber, five times gold medal winner at the Paralympics in Sochi 2014 and brand ambassador for the new O.novo Vita collection proved an enthusiastic presenter at the photo shoot in Mettlach: "O.novo Vita just goes to show that something so practical can be beautiful, too - the combination is a great success. The handles at the front that allow me to pull myself towards the washbasin in my wheelchair are perfectly positioned."
O.novo Vita washbasins: Sophisticated features – attractive details
- Comfortable: Handles at the front of the 80 cm washbasin
- Safe: A concealed groove below the front edge of the 55 cm and 60 cm washbasins
- Facilitates pulling up a wheelchair
- Washbasin (80 cm) with a wide surround
- Optimum wheelchair-compatibility
- "Legroom" of at least 30 cm
O.novo Vita WCs: Sophisticated features – attractive details
- Recessed groove along the edge of the lid facilitates opening
- Special buffers prevent the seat slipping to the side
- WC seats with continuous hinge-bolt or QuickRelease and SoftClosing feature
- Seat and lid with anti-bacterial properties